With the global spread of COVID-19, known also as Coronavirus, the team at Luxe Hospice wishes the very best of health to all those dealing with uncertainty and illness. Our hospice caregivers remain fully committed to our senior community during this challenging time. Luxe Hospice is deemed an “essential service,” and our commitment to provide services remains uninterrupted.
If you need immediate hospice services or other caregiver services, we invite you to contact us anytime by calling (310) 459-3535. Our main office in Pacific Palisades continues to be staffed in accordance with guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Safety Measures With Covid-19 Virus
The safety of our patients, staff and families remains a top priority for Luxe Hospice. In addition to hand sanitizers, gloves, masks and other essential equipment, we are taking additional measures to protect our most vulnerable senior population.
- Compliance with the CDC: Luxe Hospice team members are required to stay home if they do not feel well and show any symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Our team will comply with mandates issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Social Distancing: We will limit physical contact where possible.
Resources About Covid-19 in Our Area
For the most updates information on Covid-19, please utilize the following Coronavirus Disease resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- California Department of Public Health
- Medicare Covid-19 Info
- World Health Organization
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease
Should you have any questions or concerns about hospice care or other caregiver services provided by our sister site, Luxe Homecare, please call us today at (310) 459-3535.
From the entire team at Luxe, we wish comfort and good health and to all.